Friday, January 29, 2010

poem 13

The sun rays spread wide to people around it.

I don’t have to ask for more light with the sun,
you give the warmth and light of the "Early Sun".

Like a new vehicle going for a long journey,
I need you throughout the miles we travel.

As i travel ahead, I see a huge river.
A river born by a flash flood last night.
I see you offer your hand, 
a hand that will take me to the other side.
With you, I will not sink in the depth of water.

A actor without an audience and
the painful scream rising in its sound.
A fading sound, unheard and unseen.

"I need more senses", I prayed with my Lord.
I need more than eyes to see your charm,
I need more than ears to understand your words.

You are the missing part of the puzzle.
You are something that makes a thing whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment