Friday, January 29, 2010

poem 10

i am a flower,a flower in the garden.
my gardener looks after me.
she waters me when i am dry.
she throws the harmful weeds around me.

it is raining heavily and strong wind is blowing,
my gardener takes me away from the cruel winds.

my gardener is a magician,
she watches me and reads my mind
she knows when i am dry and gloomy.
she is my guardian and i am the happiest flower with her.

today is sunny and dry.
i am losing a lot of water, and i am waiting for my gardener to water me
i waited but she didnt come,
all the grasses said-"she is sick today"

i am crying now, but i am not crying for food and water
i am crying because i don't have legs to walk to her
i don't have hands to heal and touch her
i am crying because
i have no voice to say-" i care for you my guardian"

No comments:

Post a Comment